Do not join this club!!!

They look like a good club and they advertise a lot promoting their club.

However, beware... once you join you will never be able to stop your membership.

Been trying for over two years to get them to stop billing me for a membership that was appropriately cancelled with proper notification and NO pending contract stipulations.

THIS IS NOT A ISOLATED CASE...it is happening to a number of people that have cancelled their membership with the club.

Tried to rectify...however, they will not return calls and will not respond to any attempts to try to resolve the issue...they just keep the bills coming with collection threats.

Even went to the club in person and they would not let me see the individual responsible for this. Was told I would have to leave a message and they would get back to me. Never Happened !!

Reader BEWARE !!

Had an Experience with WellWorX?

Comments

Reston, Virginia, United States #10691

This review is right on !!

It's my opinion that the people running this place are totally incompetent.

Trying to get something done from a business standpoint is impossible !

Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more