Don't Join WellWorX Health Club in Memphiswellworx.pissedconsumer.com/don-t-join-wellworx-health-club-in-memphis-20080402117051.html

They look like a good club and they advertise a lot promoting their club.

However, beware... once you join you will never be able to stop your membership.

Been trying for over two years to get them to stop billing me for a membership that was appropriately cancelled with proper notification and NO pending contract stipulations.

THIS IS NOT A ISOLATED CASE...it is happening to a number of people that have cancelled their membership with the club.

Tried to rectify...however, they will not return calls and will not respond to any attempts to try to resolve the issue...they just keep the bills coming with collection threats.

Even went to the club in person and they would not let me see the individual responsible for this. Was told I would have to leave a message and they would get back to me. Never Happened !!

Reader BEWARE !!

Had an Experience with WellWorX?

Comments

Read before you join!!

Wright City, Oklahoma, United States #7778

Recently moved here from ATL and was looking to join a club...WellWorX was a little far from my home however, it size has a lot to offer.

But, I've been there and done that with Health Clubs....think I'll join the one that's a little smaller and closier to my home.

Thanks for the review...it made up my mind for me !